GlusterFS vs Luster

We are planning to use GlusterFS for petabyte scale data storage and processing.
Client already has a Luster cluster installed and running for few years.

We would like to know if any benchmarks are available for comparison of GlusterFS vs Luster
Some metrics will help us choose the faster option.

Could not find benchmarks / specific comparisons on searching elsewhere.

Can someone please help provide some benchmarks / metrics and qualitative comparison?

Thanks & regards,
Arti Pande