Re: Is it possible to have more than one volume?

Thank  you
So one distributed file system has one volume with many server and many brick, is it correct?

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:26 PM, Kaushal M <kshlmster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 6:15 PM, Tahereh Fattahi <t28.fattahi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
> Is it possible to have more than one volume? (I know difference between
> brick and volume and in this question I mean volume)
> If yes, how should link these volumes to each other?

You can have more than one volume in your GlusterFS pool. The volumes
are completely independent of each other, there is no linking between
volumes.