Re: Announcing release 3.11 : Scope, schedule and feature tracking

On 02/28/2017 08:47 PM, Shyam wrote:
We should be transitioning to using github for feature reporting and tracking, more fully from this release. So once again, if there exists any confusion on that front, reach out to the lists for clarification.

I see that there was a discussion on this on the maintainers ML [1]. If it is not too late or if I may cast vote as a non-maintainer, I prefer to have bugzilla for tracking bugs and the users ML for queries. I see many 'issues' on the github page which are mostly candidates for gluster-users ML.

Regards,

Ravi

[1] http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/maintainers/2017-February/002195.html