Re: Problems restarting gluster

On 02/23/2017 03:54 PM, xina towner wrote:
Hi,

we are using glusterfs with replica 2, we have 16 server nodes and around 40 client nodes.

It happens sometimes that they lose connectivity and when we restart the node so it can come online again the server kicks us from the server and we are unable to login using ssh but the server responds to ICMP messages.

I've google a little bit but I'm unable to find any reason why this is happening or any fix or workaround. Have you any experienced this situation also?

But I can't find any answer.

In straight forward I can't think of any possibilities for dependencies between glusterfsd process and other userland process. May be somebody else can help you.

But certainly I would be happy to look into the cause of loosing the connection between client and bricks. If that helps please get me some logs and other information like vol info , volume status, and version etc.

Regards
Rafi KC

--
Thanks,