Re: Gluster and ZFS: how much RAM?

What are you looking at to determine the hit rate? l2_hits & l2_misses, or hits & misses?

I’ve got a small cluster with 16G boxes and I’m about on those numbers for the l2arc, my bigger group with dedicated storage servers uses more, but I’d like to do more analysis on it and see how effective it is.