Re: Strange - Missing hostname-trigger_ip-1 resources

On 02/04/2017 06:20 AM, ML Wong wrote:
Thanks so much for your promptly response, Soumya.
That helps clearing out one of my questions. I am trying to figure out
why NFS service did not failover/pick-up the NFS clients last time when
one of our cluster-nodes failed.

Though i could see, in corosync.log, a notify got sent to the cluster
the failed node, the election, and the IP failover process seems to all
be finished with in around minute. However, after the IP failover to the
destinated node, i tried to do a "showmount -e localhost" - the command
got hung.But, i still see ganesha-nfsd is running in the host.

Is it on destination node? I mean does 'showmount -e localhost' get hung on destination node post IP failover.

To your
expertise, if i understand the process correctly, given that i keep all
the default timeout/interval settings for nfs-mon, nfs-grace, the entire
IP failover, and NFS service failover process should be completed within
2 minutes. Am i correct?

Thats right.

Thanks,
Soumya