Re: Meeting Gluster users and dev at FOSDEM 2017?

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 6:02 AM, Olivier Lambert <lambert.olivier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's great! Is there a Twitter or somewhere where I can ping you when we are there? Or maybe just checking on your booth? In general, there is some empty rooms/lecture halls, so it will be perfect to discuss :)

See you there!

Olivier.

Super! Our stands are in the same group at FOSDEM, so we'll be easy to find.
Saturday may be better than Sunday due to having the Storage DevRoom, but happy to watch for you.
- amye