how to clean up change log

Hi,

How to cleanup CHANGELOG.* in .glusterfs/changelogs directory? I am running glusterfs-3.7.14.

My CPU usage gone real high (80% busy) when the geo-replication start, as soon as I stop the geo-replication CPU usage drop to near nothing. I suspect the changelog is somehow causing this problem.

Thanks.

Ping.

Chao-Ping Chien IT Architect

Equitable Bank Tower

30 St. Clair Ave. W., Suite 700

Toronto, ON  M4V 3A1

Tel: 647-600-2178

cid:image002.gif@01CD763E.484AE450

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy.