glusterd fails to start as systemd service when system starts in...

...emergency/recovery mode, because, eg. a storage device could not be mounted during boot, (not a gluster storage nor a storage which gluster uses)

I login in rescue mode, I fix that storage/mount problem (whatever that might be, does not matter) and I do
$ system default
and I find glusterd failed to start. (system boots fine into default). I can re/start it manually yes, but by then all gluster fstab mounts are not mounted. What I want to highlight here is that that storage, gluster has nothing to do with. Or maybe it completely has nothing to do with a failed mount but simply if system boots into rescure/recovery then systemd's gluster fails.

Did you experience such a problem?
thanks,
L.