Gluster Developer Summit 2016 Notes

Notes from our Gluster Developer Summit 2016 in Berlin!

Videos
Slides
Flickr Group
Public Etherpad
Bootstrapping Challenge

All of the videos from Gluster Developer Summit are now live on our YouTube channel, and slides are available in our Slideshare accounts. We've also created a Flickr group, please add your photos of the event!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlusterCommunity
http://www.slideshare.net/GlusterCommunity
https://www.flickr.com/groups/glusterdevelopersummit2016/

We've also got a public etherpad for our comments from the event:
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-developer-summit-2016

Please feel free to add to this and help keep our momentum from this event! I'm looking for the community maintainers to take a strong hand in here to be able to tell us what they're focusing on this from this event over the next three months.

One thing that we didn't get to that I wanted to was a Community Bootstrap Challenge, so let's do this as a hangout after the Community Meeting on November 2nd. I'll send out a separate email on this describing the event, and we'll all join in at 1pm UTC.

Anything I missed?

Happy to take suggestions and comments about what else we'd want to see in a Gluster Developer Summit!

-- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye@xxxxxxxxxx | Gluster Community Lead