Re: Nfs-ganesha...

Thanks to everyone who responded. I pulled my head out of a very dark place and realized, after back tracking, that the ganesha wasn't properly enabled. In fact it fails. So, sorry for wasting your time, but the information and help will undoubtedly come in handy.

Thanks again!

Corey (going to back to rtfm....)