Re: [Gluster-Maintainers] Gluster Events API - Help required to identify the list of Events from each component

So the framework is in now mainline branch [1]. I'd request all of you to start thinking about all the important events required to be captured as a next step and feedback.

[1] http://review.gluster.org/14248

~Atin