gluster NFS/rpcbind conflict

Hello,
just a note to give feedback on a known problem:
I have 2 replica servers and for some reasons I use NFS mounts on one of my clients (because it is an old one with which I have troubles with glusterfs native client). I managed to performs NFS mounts from on of the servers but failed on the other.

I was happy to find a thread about this problem: it is rpcbind started by default with "-w" option that lead rpcbind to re-use NFS-server ports even if no more NFS server is running (but it did on this machine). Removing the "-w" option and restarting rpcbind works fine.

This mail is only to suggest to add this on documentations pages for glusterfs as it seems than other people met this problem. In a more general way why not adding a "troubleshooting" section to documentation? I parsed official documentations and found the solution reading bugreports threads. It seems that this problem still exists on (at least) recent Debians - that I'm using - so it may save time to other users.

Other suggestion: indicating on docs that it may be disk-saving to switch volumes to WARNING level-log (for clients). INFO is far too verbose for production (at least on 3.6.x) and should only be used when starting using glusterfs.

Note: this is just improvement suggestions, that may save time to other people. glusterfs is very fine for our needs and we are happy to use it :)

Best regards,
--
Y.