NFS ganesha client not showing files after crash

I had everything working well when I had a complete melt down :-) Well got all that sorted and everything back up and running or so I thought. Now NFS ganesha is not showing any existing files but the root level of the brick. It's empty for all subdirectories. New files or directories added show up as well. Everything shows up when using the fuse client.

I've tried self healing, editing files, etc but the issue persists. If I move the folders and back, they show up. But I have a live setup and can't afford the time to move GBs of data to a new location and back. Is there anything I can do to trigger something for the files to show up in NFS again without having to move directories?

Thanks,
Alan