Re: VM disks corruption on 3.7.11

Also, it seems Lindsay knows a way to get the gluster client logs when using proxmox and libgfapi.
Would it be possible for you to get that sorted with Lindsay's help before recreating this issue next time
and share the glusterfs client logs from all the nodes when you do hit the issue?
It is critical for some of the debugging we do. :)

-Krutika