Re: Gluster volume heal info healed shows the healed entries under wrong brick

On 24/05/2016 7:39 PM, Qiu Jie QJ Li wrote:
checked the self-healing information by using 'gluster volume heal volume_name info healed'. I found that the healed entries are all listed under the node_h, which I supposed should be listed under node_f. Also the old healed entries on node_f previous to my test was lost. There are no entries that needs heal and no entries of split-brain.

Heal entries are a bit counter-intuitive - they list the files that have been written to and need to be replicated back to the brick that was down.

--
Lindsay Mathieson