Re: [Gluster-devel] Query!

I am not getting any failure and after restart the glusterd when I run volume info command it creates the brick directory
as well as .glsuterfs (xattrs).

but some time even after restart the glusterd, volume info command showing no volume present.

Could you please tell me why this unpredictable problem is occurring.

Regards,
Abhishek