Re: Gluster Download link

Hi,

I am unable to install GlusterFS-Server from the installation instruction provided here:

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Getting_started_install

I am using Centos 7 and when I enter the command:

I get the message that it was not found.

I manually search for the repos link as it seems to have changed, and after entering it if I run â?? yum install glusterfsâ?? it again fails as it says that index file was not found.

Something is wrong. Please help in fixing it. Please look at the links and make required corrections so I can install glusterfs server as system seems to be broken.

Thank you.

Shakti Rathore