Re: [Gluster-devel] Design doc for SELinux client support in GlusterFS

Hi Vijay,

We are working on invalidating the xattrs through the Upcall infrastructure which
would handle the coherence issues. Poornima has already sent some patches[1]
for the xattr invalidation.

[1] http://review.gluster.org/#/q/project:glusterfs+branch:master+topic:bug-1211863