Re: non interactive use of glsuter snapshot delete

Have you tried the "--mode=script" option in Gluster?

e.g.

# gluster --mode=script snapshot delete snap1

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 10:01 PM, Alastair Neil <ajneil.tech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am crafting a script (well actually I am modifying gcron.py) to retain a configurable number of Hourly, Daily,Weekly and Monthly snapshots.  One issue is that gluster snapshot delete "snapname" does not seem to have a command line switch (like "-y" in yum) to attempt the operation non-interactively.  Is there another way of performing this that is more friendly to non-interactive use?  From the shell I can pipe "yes"  to the command but my python fu is weak so I thought I'd ask if there was a simpler way.

Thanks, Alastair