Upgrade from 3.6 to 3.7 in-place

Hi all

Was looking for docco on upgrading from 3.6 to 3.7 in place so we don’t have to disrupt our users. The docco here:

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Upgrade_to_3.7

only covers upgrades incorporating downtime. But hints at the possibility of a rolling upgrade. Has anyone actually done an in-place upgrade? Any advice? We’ve actually never had to upgrade Gluster before, we’ve been on 3.6.3 the whole time and are keen to make use of tiering and Ganesha.

Also, anything that can go wrong? Everything online points to a Gluster upgrade being simple and safe. Wondering if we spend a few days spinning up a replica test environment before we do this or if we just dive in the deep end!

Thanks for any advice.

Brett