Re: Website storage recommendations

Is there no way to accomplish this with a simple distributed volume with replica 2?

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/davejwarren

On 2016-02-16 23:14, Serkan Çoban wrote:
You can survive loosing 2 servers out of 5 by using disperse volumes
with 3+2 configuration. But in your case, web hosting, with lots of
small files and random read/write it is not recommended.
Maybe you can test the workload and give it a try. Other than disperse
volumes I don't know a solution that will handle failure of 2 out of 5
servers.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 11:57 PM, Thorvald Hallvardsson