Question about Gluster Replicated Volume and Replication Manager

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with Gluster replicated volume and replication manager.What are they? How do they work? Benefits and drawbacks? I've checked out your website but I still don't quite understand the architecture of these two technologies. Is there any tutorial videos you can send me? I'm just trying to understand the architecture of replicated volume and replication manager.

I'm sorry if my questions are basic but I'm very new to this topic and I can use help!

Thanks!