Re: are they no longer syncing?

On 01/18/2016 12:51 AM, Mark Chaney wrote:
I have a two node cluster setup with iscsi using the image files that
are stored on the gluster cluster as LUNs. They do appear to be syncing,
but I have a few questions and I appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks for your time!

1) Why does the second brick show as N for online?
2) Why is the healer daemon shown as NA? How can I correct that if it
needs to be corrected?
3) Should i really be mounting the gluster volumes on each gluster node
for iscsi access or should i be accessing /var/gluster-storage directly?

You would need to mount volumes on each gluster node. Accessing bricks directly is not recommended.

4) If i only have about 72GB of files stored in gluster, why is each
gluster host about 155GB? Are their duplicates stored somewhere and why?

How are you measuring the brick utilization? Are you measuring it on the bricks or through a gluster mount?

Regards,
Vijay