Re: gluster volume traffic shaping / throttling

Vijay,

no, as you said, R/W priority solves my case which is keeping volume available for multiple clients heavy R traffic while allowing background W processes to continue.

However I see potential uses for QoS traffic shaping (based on many rules - client identity, client requested priority, accessed file on the volume, size of the accessed file etc). That would be a very interesting feature to have in next releases.

Best,
Mat