Re: Strange file corruption

Am 08.12.2015 um 07:57 schrieb Krutika Dhananjay:
quick-read=off
read-ahead=off
io-cache=off
stat-prefetch=off
eager-lock=enable
remote-dio=enable
quorum-type=auto
server-quorum-type=server

Perfectly put. I am one of the devs who work on replicate module. You can alternatively enable this configuration in one shot using the following command for VM workloads:
# gluster volume set <VOLNAME> group virt

The RedHat guide states:

After the volume is tagged using group virt command, you must not use the volume for any other storage purpose, other than to store virtual machine images. Also, ensure to access the volume only through gluster native client.

Okay, I'll give it a try.
I've created a new volume, set the options mentioned above, accessing it via native GlusterFS (using 127.0.0.1 address) and moved some non-critical VMs to that storage.
We'll see it that works fine... :-)

Udo