Re: nfs mounting and copying files [SOLVED]

Hi  Soumya Koduri and all,
To start with, could you please check the logs '/var/log/glusterfs/nfs.log' and brick logs for any errors/warnings.

Thanks,
Soumya

As that cluster is needed quickly I decided to stop the use of NFS for the local mount of the volume. I delete the volume, reformat with XFS, rebuild the volume and do a gluster mount. I do the backup and all seems OK.

So a that date the problem is solved, By-passed.

Many thanks for you with your answer. I think that I will now wait the 3.8 release which is announced as a big work on the Reliability.

Pierre Léonard