Re: geo-replications invalid names when using rsyncd

Slave will be eventually consistent. If rsync created temp files in Master Volume and renamed, that gets recorded in Changelogs(Journal). Exact same steps will be replayed in Slave Volume. If no errors, Geo-rep should unlink temp files in Slave and retain actual files.

Let us know if Issue persists even after sometime. Also let us know the Gluster Version you are using.

regards
Aravinda
http://aravindavk.in