Geo-Replication "FILES SKIPPED"

We had a connectivity issue on a "tar+ssh" geo-rep link yesterday that caused a lot of issues.  When the link came back up it immediately went into a "faulty" state, and the logs were showing "Operation not permitted" and "File Exists" errors in a loop.

We were finally able to get things back on track by shutting down the geo-rep link, killing the hung tar processes on the slave, and bringing the link back up in "rsync" mode.

The master is now back in a "Changelog Crawl" status, and I have confirmed new files are being copied to the slave correctly.

The status on the master is currently showing 100k+ "FILED SKIPPED."

My question is: Where can I see which files were skipped, and how can I force them to replicate/update to the slave?