Suggested method for replacing an entire node

I want to replace my existing CentOS 6 nodes with CentOS 7 ones. Is there a recommended way to go about this from the perspective of Gluster? I am running a 3 node replicated cluster (3 servers each with 1 brick). In case it makes a difference, my bricks are on separate drives formatted as XFS so it is possible that I can do my OS reinstall without wiping out the data on two nodes (the third had a hardware failure so it will be fresh from the ground up).

Thanks,
Gene Liverman
Systems Integration Architect
Information Technology Services