Re: [Gluster-devel] News of the week missing

On Thursday 10 September 2015 01:45 PM, André Bauer wrote:
Hey guys,

seems the news blog for last week(s) is missing?
Last one i found on the planet.gluster.org blog is for week 32:
https://atinmu.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/gluster-news-of-week-322015-2/

I already put some stuff in the Etherpad, if its because of lack of
news: https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-weekly-news

Thanks for your inputs!

Maybe its also an idea to switch to monthly news, if this would be
easier to maintain.

We discussed this in the community meeting and decided to have news published bi-weekly.

Maybe its also a good idea to have the news more prominent on
gluster.org. Maybe you could filter for news blogs (only) in the "Planet
Gluster News" section or have another "Gluster news" section?

+1. Maybe we can have a "news" tag associated with such posts.

-Vijay