Re: [Gluster-devel] Introducing georepsetup - Gluster Geo-replication Setup Tool

Thanks Kotresh.

Existing Geo-replication Create command does many things asynchronously(distribute and update SSH keys using hook scripts). It is difficult to understand the problem. But this tool does all the steps synchronously so that we will get to know the issues immediately.

Run this tool in your already corrupted setup to figure out any of the steps failed previously. If all the steps succeeded and still Faulty then may be manual checking is required.

I will try to accommodate verification using --verify option. Thanks for the feedback.

regards
Aravinda