Re: NFS mount

> Your gluster node cannot be an nfs client either. If you are using autofs or
> even fstab for mounting other NFS shares, it will stop gluster nfs from
> starting due to the NLM conflict.

I don't use autofs nor fstab for mounting NFS share, but Proxmox is
mounting shares itself.
Anyway, I don't necessary want to use NFS on my Gluster volume, it was
only a try to solve the poor performance problem.
Do you have hint about this? 5 MB/sec of throughput on the GlusterFS
volume is very very bad!