Re: NFS file locking with gluster 3.7.3

Looking around I get the impression that file locking (NLM) may simply not be supported in glusterfs's built-in NFS server.

I get the impression that Ganesha is aimed at supporting NFS better, and presumably supports locking well, so I should give it a try (If I understand well the performance is also likely to be higher, which is a nice bonus!)

If someone could confirm this that would be useful to make sure I'm going in the right direction.

Thanks,
Thibault.