Restful Api Gluster 3.6

Is there any restful api available for 3.6.4 version. Was trying options to manage cluster using apis.

I have one more question is: is there any way to execute the gluster peer probe commands from the new server, I know due to trusted only existing nodes in the cluster need to execute commands to add and replace the older brick.

Was checking any option to allow new  bricks to join the cluster and replace the older brick address?

Regards
John