Re: [Gluster-devel] Gluster Office Hours Schedule

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Atin Mukherjee <amukherj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I've created a public page [1] where volunteers can fill up the
dedicated time slot for responding to the queries/problems for gGluster
users on #gluster IRC channel. This would help us to become a more
diverse group and our user community will be immensely benefited as I
believe the questions/problems will not be unattended. The volunteer may
not be able to solve the problem on go, but would be able to route the
the user to the correct point of contact or would ask the user to file a
bug or drop a mail on mailing list.

Request you to fill up this page by EOD this week.

[1] https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-office-hours

The pad has a ascii table and requires the font to be set to monospace
to be properly viewed.

You can use this url to make it open with monospace font by default
https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-office-hours?useMonospaceFont=true

~Atin

Raghavendra Talur