Re: back to problems: gluster 3.5.4, qemu and debian 8

Other way - some Dev should instruct me, what logs one needs and how do I get them. I do not want to switch to ceph the whole production setup, but this bug is just annoying.

So, just to conclude this:

upgraded to 3.6.4
problem still exists and is only with D8 and gluster HA volumes. Someone from devs really should test it.

Hi,

I've reported a lot about this, but every  time there was something that
made me think, that it was not a glusterfs problem, but it seems it is.

Please, some1 from dev-s, setup a very simple installation:

lates proxmox
glusterfs server and client 3.5.4
and try to install debian jessie (8) on such platform.

You will be out of luck every single try with random errors. Even if you
will get a lucky bird and install the OS itself, you will fail on any
installation that requires a lot of small files to download and unpack:
like gnome3 installation ie. the files a being corrupted.

Need help with this ASAP.

--
Best regards,
Roman.