Re: Expanding a replicated volume

Hello,

I have exactly the same proble that Sjors, but with 13TB of production data, I tried the same steps and still not synced, I don't know if detach the new brick copy the data and after add the brick could be a fast and clean solution.

Also I am doing the du -hc but It is too slow or not working I am not sure.

Thanks you for your help.

Regards.

Curro Rodriguez