Juju Charm for Glusterfs

Hello Gluster Community:

I would like everyone know that I just submitted a Gluster charm to the Juju store to quickly and easily spin up a Gluster cluster. I've scaled it to 60 instances on my virtual stack but I'd love to hear feedback from the community on it.

Things to note:
1. The config.yaml file is the central file to edit. It supports every volume type that Gluster supports except Tiering. 2. It currently is built for Ubuntu but it should be simple to enable Rhel/Centos support by detecting the OS and getting the epel repo installed. 3. It defaults to a Replica 2 Distributed+Replicated volume type. I figured that would cover most general use cases.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1469213

Let me know what you think!

-Chris