Re: Features - Object Count

Thanks Humble,
But as far as I understand the object count is connected with the quotas set per folders. What I want is to get number of files I have in entire volume - even when volume is distributed across multiple computers. I think the purpose of this feature:
http://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Feature%20Planning/GlusterFS%203.7/Object%20Count/
is to provide such functionality. Am I right or there is no way to retrieve number of files for entire volume?

Regards,
Asen Asenov