Re: Write operations failing on clients

Ben Turner <bturner@...> writes:

> Are all writes failing or just writes to certain places?
When problem occur I've done basic testing such as creating directory and
successfully copied small file to it. Looks like writes only to some places
caused problem.

> To me it sounds like rebalance was run, there was a problem and now
> writes are problematic.  Is an accurate problem description?
I'm not sure about rebalance as source of problem. But it definitely was
running when writes begin to fail.

Okay, I understand that it difficult to help with such problem via mail.
Thank you anyway.

Alex