Postponing 3.7.0 GA by a week?

Hi All,

The gerrit/jenkins upgrade over the past weekend and failures in regression tests have made merging of patches almost impossible over the last few days. Due to these reasons I am considering postponement of 3.7.0 GA by a week from 29th April to 6th May. Please let us know if you have strong opinions against this idea.

The good news is that gerrit & jenkins are fully functional now, we have made reasonable progress in fixing tests that caused the most failures in the recent past and should be able to resume our normal workflow of merging (more) patches shortly. I will be posting a more detailed update on tasks pending for 3.7.0 GA later in the day.

Thanks,
Vijay