Re: one node change uuid in the night

Title: Signature electronique
Hi  Atin and all,
have corrected with the data in glusterd.info and suppress the bad peers file.
Could you clarify what steps did you perform here. Also could you try to
start glusterd with -LDEBUG and share the glusterd log file with us.
Also do you see any delta in glusterd.info file between node 10 and the
other nodes?

~Atin
The problem is solved. It came from a miwe of uuid file and their contents on the 10 node.
As we said here "Ouf !" because I have vacation on next week.

May be It could be necessary to save the peers directory, as many problem came from their contents.

As the log the name volfile in an error line I search on the web and found that page :
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Understanding_vol-file

I have added some section of the example file. Is that pertinent for our 14 node cluster or do  I have to forget or change notably for the number of threads ?

Many thank's for all ,

--
INRA

Pierre Léonard