Re: Got a slogan idea?

Gluster : Beyond the limits

On 01-04-2015 09:14, Tom Callaway wrote:
Hello Gluster Ant People!

Right now, if you go to gluster.org, you see our current slogan in giant text:

   Write once, read everywhere

However, no one seems to be super-excited about that slogan. It doesn't really help differentiate gluster from a portable hard drive or a paperback book. I am going to work with Red Hat's branding geniuses to come up with some possibilities, but sometimes, the best ideas come from the people directly involved with a project.

What I am saying is that if you have a slogan idea for Gluster, I want to hear it. You can reply on list or send it to me directly. I will collect all the proposals (yours and the ones that Red Hat comes up with) and circle back around for community discussion in about a month or so.

Thanks!

~tom

==
Red Hat