unbalance

Hi,

When I have a 4 or 6 node distributed replicated volume, is there an
easy way to unbalance the data? The rebalancing is very nice, but I was
thinking of a scenario where I would have take half the nodes offline. I
could shift part or all of the data on one replicated volume and stuff
it all on the other replicated volume.

There would have to be enough space and performance will suffer a lot,
but at least it will continue to be available.

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,

Jorick Astrego

Netbulae Virtualization Experts

Tel: 053 20 30 270 info@xxxxxxxxxxx Staalsteden 4-3A KvK 08198180
Fax: 053 20 30 271 www.netbulae.eu 7547 TA Enschede BTW NL821234584B01