Re: [Gluster-devel] New wiki page with applications that have support for Gluster

Nice effort
It would be good to mention how gluster is integrated for each of the projects... Fuse, libgfapi etc?

For  the ovirt case, it's used to store vm images, not VMs as u mention. Also in ovirt, we support using Gluster in fuse and libgfapi (check w/ fsimonce once) both modes, apart from using ovirt as pure mgmt console for gluster

What abt OpenStack integration points :)?