Re: Geo-Replication Issue

Thanks for the feedback, answers inline below:

   Have you followed all the upgrade steps w.r.t geo-rep
   mentioned in the following link?

I didn't upgrade geo-rep, I disconnected the old replicated server and started from scratch. So everything with regard to geo-rep is fresh/brand-new.

2. Does the output of command 'gluster vol info <vol-name> --xml' proper ?
   Please paste the output.

I do not have gluster compiled with xml. Perhaps that is the problem. Here is the output of the command you referenced:
XML output not supported. Ignoring '--xml' option

This is my config summary:

GlusterFS configure summary
===========================
FUSE client          : yes
Infiniband verbs     : no
epoll IO multiplex   : yes
argp-standalone      : no
fusermount           : yes
readline             : no
georeplication       : yes
Linux-AIO            : no
Enable Debug         : no
systemtap            : no
Block Device xlator  : no
glupy                : no
Use syslog           : yes
XML output           : no
QEMU Block formats   : no
Encryption xlator    : no

Am I missing something that is require for geo-replication? I've found the documentation for those of us who are building the binaries to be a bit lacking with regard to dependencies within the project.

Cheers,
Dave