Re: [Gluster-devel] Proposal for more sub-maintainers

On 12/04/2014 08:32 PM, Niels de Vos wrote:
On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 01:08:29PM +0530, Vijay Bellur wrote:
Hi All,

To supplement our ongoing effort of better patch management, I am proposing
the addition of more sub-maintainers for various components. The rationale
behind this proposal & the responsibilities of maintainers continue to be
the same as discussed in these lists a while ago [1]. Here is the proposed
list:

Build - Kaleb Keithley & Niels de Vos

DHT   - Raghavendra Gowdappa & Shyam Ranganathan

docs  - Humble Chirammal & Lalatendu Mohanty

gfapi - Niels de Vos & Shyam Ranganathan

index & io-threads - Pranith Karampuri

posix - Pranith Karampuri & Raghavendra Bhat
I'm wondering if there are any volunteers for maintaining the FUSE
component?
I am interested in this work if you can guide me.

Pranith

And maybe rewrite it to use libgfapi and drop the mount.glusterfs
script?

Niels

We intend to update Gerrit with this list by 8th of December. Please let us
know if you have objections, concerns or feedback on this process by then.

Thanks,
Vijay

[1] http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2014-April/025425.html