Re: Introducing gdash - A simple GlusterFS dashboard

Wow cool thanks.
Would be good to have it as a ovirt plugin.
A.

On Dec 4, 2014 3:03 AM, "Aravinda" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I created a small local installable web app called gdash, a simple dashboard for GlusterFS.

"gdash is a super-young project, which shows GlusterFS volume information about local, remote clusters. This app is based on GlusterFS's capability of executing gluster volume info and gluster volume status commands for a remote server using --remote-host option."

It is very easy to install using pip or easy_install.

Check my blog post for more in detail(with screenshots).
http://aravindavk.in/blog/introducing-gdash/

Comments and Suggestions Welcome.

--
regards