Re: Stupid question re multiple networks

The 'Better peer identification' part is completed. GlusterD can now
correctly identify the mentioned peer, regardless of the type of name
used (IP, FQDN, short name). It also laid down a framework on which we
can build a nice multi-interface support in the future, as we can now
associate multiple names with a peer.

~kaushal